Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lipstick

Yesterday I was getting ready for the day (I wasn't putting on makeup) and Hero said "I want to put on lipstick." I said "No I don't know where it is right now." My makeup was still packed from our trip. Hero said "I want to be beautiful!" I said "You look beautiful." She said "No I don't. I need lipstick!" And she starts crying!! I said "You don't need lipstick to look beautiful. You already look beautiful." She tipped her head down and put her hand on her forehead and was crying and said "I do need lipstick." I said "No you are beautiful with out lipstick." I definitely did not let her put on lipstick. She is only 3 1/2 what is her deal. I let her play with my make-up but it is not like I wear that much makeup or put a big emphasise om makeup. She did stop crying and hasn't asked for it since. What a silly girl.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hailey loves make up and purses! I don't wear that much make up either. They must just be girly! The other day we walked through Macy's. Hailey likes to ask the make- up counters if they have any samples. So I make her do it herself. And one lady invited her to sit in her tall chair. They put on eye shadow, blush and lip stick. She walked around the mall like she was a princess! Jack kept telling her she was beautiful!