Monday, January 4, 2010

Hero's Firsts

In the past two days little Miss Hero has had a few firsts. On Sunday it was her first time going to Primary. She is now a cute Sunbeam. Then today she came asking for a haircut. We have been wanting to cut her hair because it is always a constant battle to brush her hair and it is always so tangled. But every time I asked her if she wanted to cut her hair the answer would be "Tomorrow!" But today she came up to me and said "I want my haircut today." I was shocked so I went and cut it. She loves her new haircut and she is walking around like she is hot stuff. It is so cute.

Anyways a side note I am not sure if I am going to continue to blog or not. There have been many life changing events happening in our family. I am not sure if I want to do this anymore. This may be my last blog.

5 comments:

Jackie B. said...

wow! i hope you donated her hair. she looks adorable.

Lorell said...

I say keep blogging, but at a new address!

I felt the same way, but I am sure I am not the only one that likes to see updates!

Amy said...

I didn't know Hero's hair was that long before it got cut! She is adorable--both of your girls are. I loved the pic of them in front of the church in matching outfits. Priceless! BTW--I would be sad if you stopped blogging. I know it must be difficult for you to update but it is fun to see the kids and what they do.
We're thinking of you...

Mindy B said...

WOW! Her hair was LONG... such a cute cut though!

Shelly said...

Don't post on my blog if you are going to be so negative.