Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

So today is my Dad's and my brother's Birthday!! SO I would like to wish them a Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks Dad for all you do for me even when I live so far away!! I love that you are so willing to help me drive back and forth from Las Vegas to South Pas. It is always so fun!! Thanks for helping us to do fun things like going to Disneyland and the Zoo. The kids love Grandpa's house. And thanks for babysitting!!! Thanks for all your help and all you do!! Love you lots!!!

You are a great brother Kenny and a crazy gorilla riding uncle!! Happy Birthday!! Love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't know your family very well, but from what I've seen, your dad is such a kind and thoughtful person. Also, that's cool your dad and brother have the same birthday. That's like in my family Marc has the same b-day as my bro and sis (March 16).