Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flooring

Today we went to pick out flooring for our house. I never new it would be so hard. There were so many choices. I hope what we picked will look good together.

When I was trying to get the kids ready to go to the design center they did not want to go. I said we are going to pick out carpet for our new house. Hero said "I want a magic carpet." I said, "Well you can ask if they have magic carpets but I don't think they will." SO we went and the kids were pulling all the carpet samples out and running around with them. Chanse said "I found my magic carpet!" When we were leaving he tried to leave with a sample. He was to the car with his sample. I then brought it back in and the receptionist said they had some carpet samples they could have. SO they each got a magic carpet. SO fun.

I asked Hero what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said "I want to be a princess. From ballet." I asked if she wanted to take ballet classes and she said "Yea. With my friend." I asked who is your friend? She said "Eliza. I want to take ballet with Eliza." I thought it was so cute. She loves her cousins even though they are far away!! SO fun!!

No comments: