Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hero Learned How to Swing By Herself And Ladybug fun







So on Saturday April 4, 2009 we went o Lucy's birthday party. She had a bug party. She had a Caterpillar cake it was so cute. Janet bought a 1,500 lady bugs at garden store for the kids to hold and let go. So all the kids had ladybugs crawling all over them. It was so fun. The kids loved it. Then Hero and Sterling just wanted to swing. Sterling wouldn't even get out of the baby swing to eat dinner so she sat there with her plate on the tray and ate. So funny. Anyways so Ben told Hero to swing by herself. I am sure she didn't like that. He then told her to try and kick him. I was across the yard the next thing I know is I look up and see Hero swinging by herself on the swings. Wow!! Way to go Hero!! You just need to teach Chanse now!!! So she would not get off the swing not even for cake!! She told Ben "Jesus taught me how to swing! Jesus made me grow bigger!" So funny!!

Chanse had a ball blowing up balloons and he was the lucky kid who got to hand Lucy all the presents. What a good helper.
We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hero is getting so big! I loved her comment to Ben about growing bigger. I love the innocense of children!