Thursday, May 7, 2009

Packing

Today I decided to pack up the girls room. Sterling insisted on wearing a Minnie Mouse costume with a purse and a backpack. I was busy in the girls room and the kids were playing and watching their favorite purple Dinosaur. I came down the stairs and Hero whispers to me to be quite. She said "Be quite Mommy, Sterling is sleeping." It was like 10:00 am. Next thing I know she is awake again like she had never gone to sleep. Hero then said "I waked her up! And she was happy!" Well I got a picture of her sleeping. Kids are always so cute when they are asleep. I wish they would sleep longer!!


Man sterling looks big! What happened to my baby!?

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so cute how Sterling fell asleep in her Minnie Mouse outfit and backpack. What a little helper! Hillary Weekes made up some new lyrics on "My Favorite Things". Check it out sometime on YouTube. You'll love it.