Thursday, May 21, 2009

We got the Key!!!!

We are really moving!!! We really own a house. I can't believe it!! It has taken forever but we finally have a house. I am so way excited!! We are moving in this weekend!! Hurray!! Hurray!! Back flip!!!!

Last weekend we went furniture shopping. They let the kids loss in the mattress department. They loved jumping on all those beds. They had so much fun!!! Chanse had a ball playing with a bowling ball and bowling pins!!

Chanse just came out of bed to go potty. I went in his room and he has all his toys on "beds." He made beds and pillows for them with other toys. So cute. He then told me "I told all my guys we are moving after Friday! And if they cry they can sleep with me." He is taking care of his toys.

Side note: Hero said she wants to be a mommy when she grows up. Cute!!

I need to get back to packing. I have been packing and packing and packing. I feel like I have so much more to do!!! Can't I just leave everything and get all new stuff?? AH who am I kidding I could never part with all my stuff I am too sentimental!! Anyways wish me luck!! I hope I can get everything done but Saturday!!!

4 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

How Fun!!!! Congrats on the new place. You will have to post pics when you get the time:)

Sarah said...

Oh, how exciting! We missed you this weekend, but I can tell you had a lot of good stuff to do. Congratulations. btw, have you ever made any money off of those google ads?

Amy said...

YEAH!!! I love that pic of you holding the key! You look so happy to finally be holding the key to your own home! Congrats!

Suzy said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy for you and Ben!! YAY!!!!!!