Friday, March 19, 2010

I am an Auntie Again!!!!!!

I am an auntie again of a big big little boy. Heidi had her baby boy this evening and he was 10 lbs. 21 inches. I was shocked. How did a kid that big come out of her?? I am so so excited to meet him.

This morning Chanse said "What day is it today?" I said "Friday." he said "Is someone having a baby today?" I said "yes." He was so excited.

Last night Hero said "I want to go to Heidi's house so I can see here belly." And she is so excited to see the baby. This morning she was sad and said "I still have a cough." Knowing she can't go see the baby until her cough is gone.

We are all so excited about the new addition to our family. I can't wait to meet my nephew and the kids can't wait to meet their cousin.

1 comment:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting for you. All babies are a blessing from heaven.

Lisa Moody (from the Alhambra ward)

My blog has my writing name on it, just so you know and don't think I'm some kind of blog stocker.