Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

This weekend was such a spiritually up lifting weekend. I got to watch the General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I loved to hear the words of a living Prophet of God. And all the words of the Apostles of God that are on the earth today. Their words were so up lifting and were very much words I needed to hear at this time. I really liked Elder Holland's talk. It was given in the Saturday afternoon session of conference. I hope all could enjoy conference and feel the spirit as I did.

I am so grateful to hear over and over again about the atoning sacrifice our Savior made for us. He is the one who can help us in so many ways. In all of our times of need. I am so grateful for our living Prophet and for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it is true.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and hope they can remember the true reason for Easter and Our Saviors love for us.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wasn't conference outstanding? It's such a boost for me, too. There were so many words and phrases that had me thinking and wanting to read from the Ensign so I could underline them (hard to take notes with kids;). Glad you could enjoy it, too!

hapi said...

Hi Shelly, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!