Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday Party 2!!!






We had birthday party 2 for Sterling. We had Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Jake and Uncle Kenny. We had lots of fun. Chanse and Hero helped me decorate the cake. It turned out cute. Sterling still didn't dive into the cake. I tried to nicely push her face close to the cake but she didn't like it. Oh well. She picked the M&M's off first and then worked on the rest. Silly girl. Today Sterling had her 1 year dr.'s appointment. She is 30 3/4 inches tall and 22 lbs. 3 oz. All of our kids are going to be freakishly tall. OH well. I guess I always wished to be a little taller or a little shorter. SO hopefully they will be happy with their hight. I hope you like the pictures.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So that's fun you're dad and brothers could come celebrate with you--again:) The 1 year measurements seem great--that is pretty tall. She's such a cute baby!