Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our blessed surprise is 1!!!!






















So Sterling is 1 today. I really didn't think I would live to see this day. I am so tired and worn out. I am so happy that today Sterling is 1. With the other 2 kids it seemed to get easier at around 1. So I hope everything gets a little easier to handle. Sterling is our first child to resemble me more then Ben. I finally got one with my blue eyes. I am so happy about that. Sterling is trying to talk and she is walking and has three teeth with all the rest on the way. I can see all those teeth working there way down. In the first few months I called her Screaming Banshee because she cried all the time. She had acid reflux. But now she is pretty mellow and likes to do her own thing but still needs me every once in awhile. She is a cutie. Yesterday we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate and we were the only ones there for most of the time. Great fun!! Today we had cake and Sterling picked the chocolate shavings off of it. So dainty! She did get messy but she never smashed her face into the cake. She also loved the big Cinderella we had up for decoration!! Well I wanted to share her first year in pictures. I hope you like it. Happy Birthday Sterling we love you!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Sterling! That's fun to see a little synapses of her first year in pictures. I hope things start getting easier now that's she is 1!

Mindy B said...

Cute pics! Happy Birthday Sterling (belated I guess)!

Josh and Amanda said...

Sounds like you had a fun birthday celebration! It was fun to see pictures of her first year, since I didn't see many until you started your blog. Have a great day!