Monday, September 1, 2008

Car Seats and Hair Cut




Yesterday Sterling rode in a forward facing car seat for the first time. She loves it. At first I think she was a little unsure. When I took her picture I said say cheese and she said Cheese. SO cute.

Chanse finally got his new booster seat. HE loves it too. Hero is now riding in the middle and loves the new view. So fun.

I tried to give Chanse a hair cut today. But he haters the clippers they make too much noise. So I tried with the scissors. He still cried and I only cut the sides and back but not the top. Oh well. Here is is new hair cut. Any suggestions on making it easier??

1 comment:

Amy said...

We switched Wade's car seat last week, too and he is really happy about it. It's a few weeks early, but he's too big for the infant one now, and we figured it would be fine. Your kids looks so cute there all in the back seat:)