Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reverence

Today we got to church and Hero, Chanse and Sterling were all running around and being loud and not very reverent. I said "you need to be reverent! This is Heavenly Father's house. You need to talk quietly." Hero said "I want to see him." I said "You want to see Heavenly Father?" She said "I want to see Heavenly Father." I said "You can't but you can feel him. You can feel his spirit." Hero put her hand to her ear and said "I can hear him. I can hear Heavenly Father. HE is coming in is car. I can hear him. Can you hear him?" I couldn't hear him but Hero insisted that Heavenly Father was on his way in his car. I then found a picture of the first vision to show her Heavenly Father. Hero makes me laugh!!

Potty Training
This past week I have been trying to potty train Hero. It isn't going to well. We started off with a reward of a sticker everytime she would go potty. But she didn't want stickers anymore. She said she wanted M&Ms so I said ok. We went to the store and got M&Ms for her. So she will hold her pee forever and then she decides she wants some candy and then sits for like 20+ minutes on the potty and then pees. I clap and cheer for her and then she takes a bow. Yes everytime she has to bow!! We wash hands and she gets candy. She then holds it forever and runs around and then pees on the floor. She will only sit on the potty for a reward and doesn't seem to care when she pees on the floor. I am not sure maybe we are actually close to her getting it. I don't know!!!???? I just don't want to be spending so much money on diapers anymore. Side note Chanse has been dry in the morning 2 nights in a row. Yea!!! Chanse!!! Chanse said yesterday morning "I kept my pee pee in my noodle!" (He calls it his noodle because Ben called it a doodle and I guess chanse heard noodle.) Hopefully we can stop buying pull-ups for him soon. Please less diapers!! Any thoughts let me know!!!
Potty training pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's great about Chanse being dry in the morning! We have a ways to go yet with that one. But, hey, they are both doing really well during the day so I won't complain. Hopefully Hero will catch on quickly!:)