Sunday, September 28, 2008

More on potty Training

So we are still working on potty training Hero. One minute she tells me she needs to go and then she sits and pees and it is great. I think yes she is getting it. And then a few minutes later she pees in her panties. I am getting a little frustrated. But she does get so excited when she goes on the potty. This is so funny when Hero goes pee pee Sterling runs to the potty and points to it and yells "PEE PEE." Sterling also likes to sit on the potty and say pee pee.

My kids love Super Why on PBS. When it comes on Sterling runs to the TV, puts her arms in the air looking like a Y and yells "Super Why!!" So cute.

Chanse has been practicing at church for the Primary program which is coming up in a few weeks hopefully he will do it. His class is saying a scripture. There is only one other kid in his class and he wont say it. So hopefully Chanse will. I also found out that Hero and the nursery kids are going to sing I am a Child of God. We will see how that goes. What fun!!!!

Potty training pictures to come.

2 comments:

Josh and Amanda said...

Potty training is not a fun time as a mother! I hope that Hero catches on for good soon! Ellee also enjoys sitting on the potty. Hopefully, Ellee and Sterling will decide to potty train really young! It is fun to read your blog.

Amy said...

That's so cute about Sterling! She really wants to be a big girl, doesn't she? I hope Hero can get trained soon though:)