Monday, November 10, 2008

Flowers for Mommy!!


Chanse has wanted to get me flowers. Every time he sees flowers at the store he wants to get me some. I told him he had to tell daddy. So on Saturday morning Chanse got up and got dressed right away so he could go to the store with daddy. Chanse picked out some pretty flowers for mommy. He came into the house so happy that he had flowers for mommy. I just loved them.

Sterling says funny things. Her first sentence is "I'm done!" Her other favorite word is "MINE!" She is a silly girl. She loves "Jesus Wants me For A Sunbeam" She sings beam and jumps up at the right time. She bends her knees ahead of time to prep for it. SO cute. I will try to get video of her.

Hero is sick. So is Sterling. Hero is pretty funny though. The other day I put Hero down for her nap in her room. I heard her crying so I went in and she had climbed into Sterling's crib and she said she had hurt her ankle. I didn't know what happened then. Fast forward to bedtime and I saw a white basket turned upside down and crushed. I was really mad. I asked Hero why she broke it. She said "I stand on it. Then I fell and I couldn't see the doggies anymore." So She was trying to look out the window to see the neighbor's dogs and she fell through and hurt her ankle. I was really mad but then I was totally laughing.

1 comment:

Mindy B said...

Aw! That is so sweet he wanted to get you flowers! And that Sterling digging into the mac 'n cheese... so funny. :)