Monday, June 1, 2009

New House

So we are now in our new house. We are slowly unpacking. I should be unpacking as I type. But oh well. We are still trying to find everything. I am trying to get used to new noises and a new part of town. The kids are doing pretty good with the move. Chanse is a little upset about not going to the same school next year. He really wanted Connor's mom for his teacher. Connor is one of his friends. Chanse is also freaking out because he doesn't have the same smoke detector in his room. But there is one in his room. He is so silly. But the kids love that they have room to run around and to play. Today they set up a whole doctors office. Hero had two broken legs and a broken head. But Dr. Chanse fixed her right up. Chanse said "I am practicing to be a doctor. I want to be a doctor when I grow up." I asked for kids or adults and he said kids. So lets see what he actually decides to be. This is the first time he has actually said he wanted to be something. He used to say he wanted to live with mommy when he grew up. At least now if he lives with me he will have lots of money right!!??!???

Anyways pictures to come soon of the move and the new house. I better go and get something done tonight while the kids are sleeping.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Get back to unpacking!

;)

Shelly said...

I unpacked a lot today!!!

Josh and Amanda said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the new house! How exciting!

Unknown said...

Unpack MORE!!
;)

Shelly said...

I am trying to unpack!! It is hard with our 3 little ones!!!!