Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Kids

So this is the closest I have gotten to get all the kids to smiling a picture together. Chanse is 3 almost 4, Sterling is 10 months and Hero is 2. I have been busy trying to plan Chanse's birthday party. I think it is going to be a Pirate party. He keeps Changing his mind. Last year he had a dinosaur party and he wants another dinosaur party. ( I don't know why this is under lined??) So Chanse recently earned a dinosaur costume. He had to poop on the potty a bunch of times. I have not been brave enough to let him sleep without a diaper at night. He tends to wet when he falls asleep. So he wears a diaper at night and he would wait to poop until his diaper was on. So we gave him a reward for going on the potty. He earned his award and then he started pooping again in the diaper. Last night he did good. He went on the potty. I think we will be trying pull-ups. Anyone have any ideas????Hero is a silly girl. Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and she was looking at a buda incense burner. She said, "Mommy, that's not Jesus! That's NOT Jesus." It was so cute.

Sterling is happy most of the time. She still isn't sleeping regularly through the night but I am getting a few nights here and there. 2 more months and I hope I will have sleeper. I think I will ween her at 1 year but we will see. I really want my body back. It has been 4 years of babies and nursing non stop. So I need a break. Anyways ! Sterling's new trick is clapping. I finally got a picture of her clapping. Yea!!! (I made the headband she is wearing. I am going to start selling bows. Do you like it?)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pics! Wow their all getting so big!

Mindy B said...

Super cute pics Shelley! Yay for starting a blog, lol! :)