Friday, May 30, 2008

Teeth and other fun things


Sterling got her first tooth. It came through on May 28. It is her bottom front tooth on the left. I hope she doesn't start to bite me. That would hurt. She is 10 1/2 months now. Sterling loves to push the big red car ride on/push toy. She loves to run around pushing it. This morning I gave Sterling some formula in a cup. She is always stealing Hero and Chanse's chocolate milk and you are not supposed to give them milk until they are 1 so I thought I will give her some formula that I got from the hospital. She took a sip of it made a face like this is so so gross, spit it out, and through the cup across the room. I then gave her water and she was happy with that. Silly Silly Girl.

Hero is refusing to take a nap. I keep having to put her back in her room. She better not be giving up her nap at 2 years old. I need her to take her nap. She has some personality that one. She can be so sweet and and nice and then she can get so whinny. Especially when she is tired. She is so cute when she sings songs. She loves to color. She really loves to color. She also likes to cut with scissors. Hero also loves to get into my make up. She gets my lipstick and lip brush and says "I want to paint me." So in this picture she just painted herself and she is being a penguin.
Chanse found a rollypolly bug.


Chanse is almost done with school. He finishes next week. He loves school and the school bus. He has been doing good on the potty. We switched him to pull-ups and said these are your night time underwear, you don't poop in them or pee pee in them. His pull-ups are still wet in the morning, but he has been good about peeing before bed and pooping on the potty. So we are making progress. YEA!! Chanse is also still crazy about dinosaurs. He loves to play the different holidays too. We went to JcPenny the other day and he had to bring his jack-o-lantern so he could go trick-or-treating. Silly kid. He plays that he is Santa or some sorta Santa game almost everyday. He loves Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hero looks like the "Joker" in that picture. She's just about as crazy, too.

Josh and Amanda said...

You are lucky to have Sterling just getting her first tooth. Ellee got her first 2 teeth at 5 months. She now has 8, and she is just 1 month older than Sterling. We had some nursing issues for a while. I really wanted to quit, but I didn't. Luckily, she got over that. Hallei quit napping at barely 2. I sure hope that Hero doesn't quit. It is fun looking at your blog! Take care.