Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tag

So my sister-in-law Amy tagged me to do this. I usually don't do these things but hey I guess I will do it this time. But before I do I tag Mindy, Amanda, and Tricia.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago. (I don't know if I can remember 10 years ago.)
I graduated from PCC institute
Met my hubby Ben
I was loving going to singles dances and dancing the night away
Taking classes at Pasadena City Collage
Getting used to having a brother-in-law

5 Things on my to-do-list today
Go look at new houses (the kids love looking at model homes. Maybe someday we will have one)
Do the kids laundry
Take a shower (it is surprisingly hard to get done with 3 little ones)
Have a BBQ
Having death by chocolate cake

5 snacks I enjoy
Anything chocolate
I love bread
Strawberries
Ice cream (mint chip or chocolate or I just had the best dark chocolate gelato)
Potato Chips

5 places I have lived
Pasadena, CA
South Pasadena, CA (about 5 different houses)
Rexburg, ID
Alhambra, CA
Las Vegas, NV

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire
Buy a home
Help family members get homes
Invest so I didn't loss all my money trying to do good with it
Set up trust funds for children's schooling and missions
Go to Hawaii and Walt Disney World (I have never been)

5 bad habits
I wait until the last possible minute to do laundry (I hate laundry)
Wait until the next meal to clean off the highchair
I wait way too long to sweep the floor under the highchair
Let the kids leave there toys everywhere (I get tired of trying to keep them picked up. They dump it all out again 2 min. later)
Like Amy I wait way too long to trim the kids nails. I forget to do it until they scratch me.

5 jobs I've had
Babysitter
Courtesy Clerk at Bristol Farms in So. Pasadena
Worked at Castle Photo in So. Pasadena
Worked at San Marino Toy and Book in San Marino
Dance teacher (teaching Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Pep Flags, cheer leading, creative movement)

What people might not know about me
I didn't want to have kids because it would hurt too bad. And you know what it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Everyone may already know that. Or I always thought breastfeeding was weird and a little gross but I have breastfeed all of my babies until 1 year old when I felt like I needed to stop because I was pregnant with another baby. I am still nursing Sterling and currently NOT PREGO so maybe I will pass the year mark this time. I am also considering becoming a lactation consultant.

No comments: