Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Starting a Blog

So I decided to start a blog today. I am very new to this so hopefully I can do this. I have Hero asleep and Sterling in a jolly jumper (she is still getting into things), and Chanse is singing and jumping on my bed. With these three kids that I had in three years it is hard to do anything let alone to try to start blogging.
Well lets start with Mother's Day. This year I got to go out clothes shopping alone. Yes totally alone. I left the nursing baby at home too. It was great to be by myself. That was probably the best Mother's Day present ever. (Chanse is now reorganizing my bed) Time to be alone.
Then on Sunday at church the Primary kids were asked to come up to sing. Chanse didn't want to go and he started to cry. Ben picked him up and started to take him up to the front. Hero said she wanted to go too. She got up and started to walk up. She got swept away by all the other kids. She ended up in front with lots of kids behind her. She was standing there happy as can be and then she saw Chanse crying. She then started to cry and cried out "I want my Daddy!" The Primary president got her down and to Daddy. So Daddy kneelled next to the other kids holding 2 crying kids. This was a Mother's day to remember. I got a good laugh out of it. I laughed so hard I was crying.

3 comments:

Diane Jaggi said...

Good start Shelly! Next you need are pics. Good Luck!

Amy said...

Oh good! I'm sooooo glad you are starting a blog. It gets addicting. Funny Mother's Day! Shopping ALONE? That is a great present:) Well, this will be a great way to stay in contact I think. Love ya tons!

Josh and Amanda said...

I am so excited that you are starting a blog! I can't wait to see the pictures! It is really hard to find time to do things like blogging. I only had 2 kids in 3 years, and it is hard for me. Love ya!