Monday, August 25, 2008

Chanse Coming HomeFrom School Saga

Chanse was supposed to come home at 3:29 today on the bus from school. I waited and waited. The girls were sleeping I thought this will be easy to get him because I don't have to worry about other kids. He was over 10 minutes late I called the transportation office they said he will be home in 15 minutes. I kept standing in the door way so I could see the bus come and still hear the girls, no bus. I called to school to see if the bus had come. The phones were off because the office hours were over. I called transpertaion again and I was put on hold forever my cell phone rang and it was the school and they said the bus hadn't come yet. So they said they would call me when the bus got there so I knew when to come outand get Chanse. I couldn't go get him because I had two babies sleeping. SO the school called when the bus left and Chanse got home at 5:00. No one knew what happened and why the bus never showed to pick them up. So hopefully it goes better tomorrow!!! The stress of the first day of school.

No comments: