Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trip to California














We went for a week to California. We had lots of fun. We went to Disneyland and Chanse went on Star Tours and loved it, and on the Matterhorn (he wanted off the ride but he now says he liked it). My niece Cami got picked to pull the sword from the stone. Hero was dancing with Cinderella in a May poll dance and her shoe came off She kind of kicked it off and Cinderella helped put her Snow White slipper back on. SO Cute!! I was filming but I missed cinderella putting her shoe on so sad!! Hero is not a huge fan of Disneyland but we went on Alice in Wonerland and she ended up in the front of the catipiller alone and me, Sterling, and Chanse in the back and she said "wee" in the ride and then said she liked it. I thought she was going to cry for the whole ride put she liked it. Yea!! That is one of my favorites too. Sterling started to say lots of words. Grandpa, me up, daddy oh there is more but I can't remember right now. WE went to the Natural history Museum and Chanse got to hold a butterfly. We also went to the beach. Chanse loves the beach, Hero and Sterling not so much. We went on a farie at the beach because Chanse wanted to go on a boat. We also got yummy Balboa Bars. My favorite at Balboa. Over all we had a great time but we are so tired now. I am sure I could write a lot more about our trip but I am too tired to think. It was really fun to see my family. Chanse and Hero can't wait to go to Grandpa's house again. Thanks Dad for driving us!!!

2 comments:

Mindy B said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. The video with Hero dancing with Cinderella is great! FUN!!! :)

Amy said...

What a fun vacation you and the kids had! Did Ben enjoy the quiet at home, too? Someday maybe we'll all go there, too...