Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School





Chanse was so excited to go to school today. He couldn't wait to get on the bus. His bus is supposed to come at 12:35-12:37 and Chanse is supposed to be ready 10 minutes before that so we were ready by 12:00. At about 12:10 Chanse insisted we went outside. SO we all went outside and the kids ran around. The garbage truck was out picking up garbage so we got to watch that and boy did the kids love it. They thought it was cool. Hero wants to be a trash truck truck driver when she grows up and "go vroom vroom" and she moved her arms like driving. I asked Chanse what he wanted to be when he grows up and he said "I just want to be a Storm Trooper, because they fly spaceships." SO cute. Then the kids ran around more. It was so hot and sunny. Then a white bus came down the street and Chanse freaked out. "I don't want to go a white bus. I want the orange bus." I said don't worry. You will go on the school bus but I think it is yellow. Well then I looked at the clouds and to the west there were dark clouds it looked like there was going to be a storm. Well the bus came at 12:50. Chasne got off to school and I called to make sure he made it to the right place and he is there happy as can be. And about 10 minutes after coming inside it started to down pour. I took Hero out in the rain. We stepped out the door and got soaked. The rain was coming from every direction. It was crazy rain. Anyways I have two girls napping and one little boy at school. Alone time for once. Hurray!!!

I few days ago we were doing our bedtime routine with the kids and Sterling started to fold her arms. She then also took a turn one night saying the prayer. SO cute. It has been over 24 hours since I last nursed Sterling. Sad but happy. I am more happy about it I think. I am finally going to get my body back to myself after 5 years! Another big Hurray!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Chanse's first day of school sounded a bit stressful with the whole bus situation. Hopefully that won't happen again! Was he traumatized at all? Also, that's good to hear Sterling's getting her teeth in. I've heard the later their teeth come in the better. I'm not so sure about our kids'--theirs came in earlier than later. Oh well! Brush, brush! Hope the rest of your family is doing good:)