Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures






Here are some fun pictures. OK Chanse hates to get food or anything on his face or hands. HE gets so upset if he is dirty. So I had to take his picture when he made a mess on his face with his cupcake and had fun doing it. Here is Hero learning to use the potty. We are still having a hard time but I know she will get it at some point. And Sterling oh she got her 5th tooth this week. The top right next to the center teeth. Sterling wants to use the potty too. She also loves to dress up but none of the costumes fit her. So sad. I am also teaching a little class to my kids and there cousins. We sing songs, dance, read a story, and do a craft. It is a lot of fun. We made Jack-o-laintern masks. They loved it. I hope you like the pictures.

2 comments:

Courtney Brasher said...

Sterling looks like such a big girl in her snow white costume. 2 cute!

Amy said...

Chanse's lips made me LOL:) Hero looks pretty happy on her little potty; so does Sterling. That's great you've started teaching a little class! What other fun crafts and things are you doing?