Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt




We had a ward breakfast and Easter egg hunt on Saturday. So we decided to go. It was at the park at 8:00 am. So early. Well we got there had breakfast and I saw there weren't too many kids there and thought my kids had a chance to get some eggs in the hunt. In the past my kids find an egg shake it look at it open it and then move on. So I didn't think they would get any eggs. So there were only a few kids and I said to Ben OK I am not so worried there is not very many kids. Ben said but there are a lot of big kids. Well it came time for the hunt and they hid a lot in plain view they said go and all the eggs in plain view on the grass were gone before my kids even reached the grass. It was really sad. Chanse found 2 eggs, Hero found 2 eggs and Sterling found 1. I was really mad and the kids weren't too happy either. But a girl Taylor Orm I think she is like 8 years old came up to Sterling and gave her a hand full of eggs and then a boy I don't know him at all gave some of his to Hero and some to Chanse. Chanse's friend kyle gave Chanse a green egg. So nice! It was so sweet that these two kids gave the little kids some eggs. I thought that was so nice!! It saved the morning. I almost had three kids in tears. I was not too happy that they just had everyone go at once. But what can you do?? At least there was some nice kids around!!

Funny thing we saw on Saturday. In a gated community right when you enter the gate the speed limit was posted and it was 14 1/2. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was going to take a picture and I totally forgote. If I see it again I am forsure going to get a picture of it!!!

1 comment:

Easter Card said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.