Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Birthday!!!



So yesterday was my birthday!!! We woke up at 5:30 got ready and got in the car and drove to Ca. My nephew Chris had his 3 year old birthday party, John Deere themed. The kids were so excited to go to the party. They even got to sit on a real John Deere tractor. They could have gone for a ride but they didn't want to. My brother-in-law bought an old tractor and restored it. I have to say he did a really good job. Anyways my sisters house is 5 minutes from Disneyland so Ben and I left the kids and went on a date to Disneyland for my birthday!! I have a pass to Disneyland and so I went and I received a gift card for $69.00 for my birthday from Disneyland. How cool is that. Mickey gave me a birthday present. SO Ben and I went to lunch at Storytellers Cafe. My favorite restaurant at the Disneyland Resort. It is in the Grand Californian Hotel. It is so yummy. And then I went shopping at The World of Disney. I got a cute light weight jacket. It has Mickey and Minnie on it. I also got a CD Celebrating 50 years of Disney music. It has lots of good old music. I loved it. The one thing I could not believe though was how many people decided to go to Disneyland in my honor. Boy was it crowded. So we didn't do any rides. We got mint express sundays. Yummy. After we finished there we went to Heidi's house and then to dinner with my family. Then after dinner we went to Ben's parent's house. We had a good time and left to go home around 9:00 pm. We go home like at 1:30am. It was a quick trip but really fun!! I actually had a really good birthday this year. YEA!! But now with the lack of sleep I have a cold. I hope it goes away quickly!!! When I went into Disneyland they new it was my birthday without even telling them. They told me happy birthday when I went in the gate. How fun. And the Mickey dessert they brought me at lunch my for my birthday was so yummy!!! What fun day!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, again! I'm happy to see you did something fun and went to Disneyland! And without the kids is always nice sometimes:)

Courtney Brasher said...

How FUN!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I don't know why... but I have been dying to go to Disneyland recently. I will also have to try that food place when we go :) thanks for the tip :)

Mindy B said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Glad you had a great bday. :)