Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hair Fun

I designed these cute hair clips. I hand sewed them with felt made out of recycled water bottles. What do you think?

Fun with Sterling's hair. She really wanted her hair done so this is what we ended up with. I love it! Ben thought she looked CRAZY!
I went to Walgreens yesterday and I got all of these hair things for $4.00. It was a $40 value can you believe it. One hair thing is missing from the picture Hero wouldn't let me take it out of her hair!! So FUN!! I love good deals. A few weeks ago I got a dress for $5.00 wow!! I couldn't pass that up!! Well let me know if you come across good deals or great sales anywhere!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shelly, those hair clips are so adorable! The girls look so cute modeling them, too. You are so creative:) I like the strawberry one and the ladybug one a lot.