Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!



Happy Birthday Ben. Today we went to church and then came home and had a BBQ and cake. Sterling kept saying "happy mama" I said "say happy birthday daddy." She would do it once and go back to mama and laugh and smile. She is silly. She sat on Ben's lap when we sang Happy Birthday to him and Sterling blew out the candle what a stinker. After we sand and had cake the kids were asked if they got anything for daddy and Chanse said "I better go find something." He came back down stairs with a tie. Chanse said it was a magic tie. So funny! Well I got Sterling on video saying happy birthday so funny and cute. Happy birthday Ben you are the best Hubby and Daddy!! We love you!

2 comments:

Stofam said...

Hey Shelley!! I am so glad to see your family's blog! It'll give me a chance to get to know them! I have a blog too and its http://stofam.blogspot.com!

Amy said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Ben! We are looking forward to seeing you guys next week!