Sunday, June 7, 2009

Church

So today we went to our new ward for the 2nd time since moving here. Last week we had such a hard time getting the kids into their classes. Ben and I stayed in Nursery the whole time and it was really hard to get Chanse into Primary. Today we were driving to church and Chanse asked if we were going to our new church. I said yes. He then got all excited and said "My teacher is cool." I was so excited to go to his new class. I am not sure what happened last week to make him love his class so much but he does and that is great. Hero and Sterling were put into nursery and they didn't cry. They played a little but were still really unsure about things. I actually got to go to Sunday School and Relief Society. I haven't done that in years. It was nice to actually get some actual lessons for me. Before I wouldn't get anything out of sacrament meeting because taking the kids potty and all that and then I was in the library so I didn't get to go to class. So that has been like 2 years. I sometimes would go to RS but I always had to leave with a crying baby! SO it was nice being able to be in class for once.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is good to feel comfortable in a new ward--especially your kids. Trenton's primary teacher is my mom, so that makes it a lot of fun!