Thursday, June 25, 2009

Other happenings in the past few weeks!!!




SO right after we moved into our new home, little Miss Sterling decided she would start climbing out of her crib. Little stinker. So we had to get her a new bed. She got her new bed May 26.

Hero has been wearing her seat belt wrong in the car so we decided it was time to switch her to a booster seat. Here she is in her new booster. She was so happy and excited. I had her try it out today even though we were not going anywhere. She just wanted to sit in her new seat all day long. I couldn't get her out of the booster. It was so hot outside but she didn't care she just wanted to sit and sit. She loves it. I hope it works out for her.

Chasne had to wear his new Darth Vader shirt 2 days in a row. Silly kid. He loves it. Will see if he tries to wear it again before laundry day!

I will be posting more from the circus soon but I need to go to sleep. Sterling has been waking up at 5:30am and coming into our room. She pulls at me and says "Get up! Get up Mama. I'm hungry." I am so tired!! Can't she just go back to sleep but it is the I'm hungry that kills me and makes me get up and get her something. I keep trying to get her to go back to sleep but it doesn't work!! Maybe she will sleep in tomorrow. Please!!!!! I think Ben got up with her this morning and got her something to eat and then she still came back and pulled me out of bed in a Tinkerbell costume.

No comments: