Sunday, October 12, 2008

My new blog

A while back I tried to sell stuff on Etsy but it didn't work out so well. SO I have seen other people putting the items they have made on blogs and had people email them if they wanted to order. There are no extra fees this way. But the biggest problem is less people seeing your stuff. So I was wondering if all of you wonderful blogging friends could add my new blog to your blogs and let people know my creations are out there. I would be so grateful if you did. Right now I just have crocheted gingerbread houses up but I am going to add lots of fun hand made items. I am going to have princess bows and fairy bows, tutus, head wreaths, slings, and whatever I decide I would like to make. I love to make things. So hopefully this will work well. Thanks for your help.
My new blog is designsbystrawberrysunshine.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think it's great you are trying to sell things you have created. I hope it works out well for you! I'll post your new blog on mine, k?