Saturday, October 18, 2008

This Week

In Chanse's class they have started to cook on Mondays. This week he came home with a creepy hand. (glove with candy corn and popcorn) When he got home he wanted to make another one. But I didn't have the supplies to make another one. So we made brownies instead. Chanse licked the big spoon and Hero had fun licking the bowl. Yum Yum!!

Hero and Sterling had lots of fun running around and playing in their tutus. Both girls just love them.

We went to the park and Hero and Sterling stayed on the swings the whole time. When we left Hero was mad because she wanted to slide. But she would not get off that swing and it was time to go. We were very rushed to get Chanse off on his bus.

On Friday we went to a Pumpkin Patch with Chanse's class. The kids got in free and got to go on a bunch of the rides for free. WE had lots of fun. Chanse loves the bounce houses. They had one that was Candyland. So So Fun. Hero and Sterling didn't like the bounce house. Hero wanted to go on one of the rides. The ride was cars that went in a circle. Every time we have gone to Disneyland the rides scare Hero and she doesn't like the ones that go in a circle. We went on the dragon ride first it went in a circle and she loved it. I couldn't go with them because Sterling couldn't go on. But Hero Loved it. We went on the car ride and we went in a Fun House. I carried Sterling. Hero freaked out with the moving stairs and the spinning floor. I got her on the spinning floor and she had fun for a few seconds. Then I had to carry both girls. They had to stop the stairs moving so we could get out. Chanse and Hero rode the Helicopter ride and Then took another ride on the Helicopter one in the what I called the hovercraft. They went in a hay bale maze, saw horses and got free pumpkins. We then went back on some rides. All the other adults went on the car ride and Chanse's teacher said she would watch Sterling so I could go on and they told me no adults could ride. But then he let me. It was the most fun ride ever. LOL!!! Hero left crying because she wanted to go on the rides again but they started to charge for the rides our free time was up. As it was I got the worker to give the kids one more free ride when he wasn't supposed to. He said "Read my forehead sof-ty" SO funny!!
SO over all the pumpkin patch was so fun. I am so happy that Hero liked the rides.

So today something so funny and gross happened. Hero and Chanse always say lets fight swords or light-sabers. But today I hear them say "lets fight tongues." I look over and say no that is gross. I am not sure if there tongues touched but that just is too gross. But at the same time I LOL!!

Another thing that has been going on this week that is so funny. I found Chanse in the refrigerator and I told him to get out of the refrigerator and he replies "But I'm joking ya!" I go look and he has put his dinosaur in the refrigerator to scare me. He joked Ben and I several times this week. He put in a dragonfly sticker and his dinosaur several times. Then Hero joined in and put her cabbage patch kid and her summer reading medal and Chanse put his dinosaur. I caught them putting the stuff in and the reply was "we're joking you." So I got them out and closed the refrigerator and then opened it and screamed. Chanse says "what did you scream for?" I said "There is a dinosaur in there." He said "Its not scary." It was really funny.

Chanse and I ran errands on Saturday and we went to Wal-Mart. They had Christmas stuff up so we had to go look at it. Chanse found princess snow globes. He wanted to get them so badly for Hero. So cute. We then went to look at the Halloween stuff. Chanse pretended to be scared and then said ok now we can go look. SO funny!!

1 comment:

Mindy B said...

HAHA! Your kids are so cute and funny. The pumpkin patch looks like a lot of FUN! Is it the one up by Target?? Okay, see ya tomorrow! :)