Sunday, October 12, 2008

This weekend

SO my mom and dad came to visit for the weekend and to see Chanse and Hero in the primary program. Chanse said his part and sang some of the songs. He went up there and sat reverently. His teacher was giving him and the other boy cookies. I wish I was up there to get cookies. They had the nursery kids up to sing I am a Child of God. Hero went up with grandma. But she went. Hurray so fun so fun!!

On Saturday we went to the LV Renaissance Fair. I thought it would be lots of fun. We missed the jousting which I thought the kids would love. There were so many people and the map was awful. We had to pay to get in and everything cost more money and even little free shows the performers asked for money. Some of the performers were not very professional. These girls were dancing and talking to each other. Not cool in my book. I bet it would be a lot better when the kids are a little older and I am not pushing a double stroller and worrying about getting lost. But I could tell there were lots of people who had a great time.

The only picture that was taken this weekend was when we went to Cold Stone and Ben thought it would be funny to get a picture of the three girls eating ice cream. Sterling loves ice cream. ME too. Yum Yum!!!

No comments: