Monday, February 9, 2009

Church

Yesterday at church I was so SO embarrassed!! We were sitting in the overflow section in the cultural hall and Sterling just would not stay put. She ran off to the back of the room and Chanse said "Oh no! Look at Sterling!! Go get her!!" So he got up and ran after her. So Sterling started to run and Chanse started to run. And then Sterling was laughing as she ran. And their feet were very loud too. It was very disruptive and I felt like everyone was looking at us. Later in the meeting she took another laughing lap. I guess it is a bad idea to give Sterling a nap before church!!

We found out the greatest yet worst thing at church. There is now an In-N-Out like 5 minutes away from us. We are so so so excited. I love In-N-Out!!! Yummy!! I hope we don't go there too often!!!

No comments: