Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time to Celebrate!!!

We are now down to ONE in diapers. So Hero was the first to be totally diaper free and now Chanse is too!!!! HURRAY!!! I am so happy no more pull ups at night.. We have had 2 days with out pull ups. We ran out and I said no more. I said we couldn't afford more and and Chanse said "I have money! I could give Daddy a job and earn him money." It was so funny!! One in Diapers is the greatest thing ever!!!!!!!

Hero had her 3 year old doctors appointment yesterday. She measured 39 1/2 inches and 33.5 pounds. (I think it was o.5). The Doctor thinks she will be around 5'10." Wow two tall girls. I just don't want them to be 6.' That would be hard for them. I always wanted to be a little taller or a little shorter. I am not tall enough for a lot of things and too tall for others. OH well!!!

SO Chanse has been doing something really funny lately. If he doesn't like something he says "I don't love ___!" fill in the blank with what ever it is. It is funny!

Sterling loves Super Why on PBS. We haven't seen it for awhile and it came on this afternoon and she sang along and said "Uper Why!" It was really cute. She can be so cute!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, that is definately something to celebrate about! Congratulations! Hats off to Chanse and Hero!:o