Monday, February 2, 2009

A fun Sunday

We now have church at 1:00. So we get out at 4:00. Sterling usually goes down for her nap at 1:00 but on Sundays there is no napping. We also have a candy man in our ward and he gives candy to all the kids. So when we left church I opened up Sterling's candy hoping she would stay awake. NO she fell asleep holding tight to her M&M bag in one hand and some candies in her other hand. When we got home I took her out and sat her on the couch hoping she would wake up but no she didn't. Chanse and Hero yelled at her to wake up and poked her and shook her softly on the arm and she didn't flinch so I took her to her bed and she still stayed asleep. She took an hour nap. And still went to bed on time.

Hero is rubbing sleeping Sterling's face and head trying to wake her up!!


Chanse got out one of his stuffed dogs and said "this in Anakin dog. I am going to turn him into Darth Vader." So he stuffed his don into the Darth Vader mask and put his sweater vest on him, pants on him and shoes and socks. He also got socks to be gloves. The then sang the Darth Vader theme music. He is such a funny kid!!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Your kids are growing up incredibly fast. I can't believe how long (and beautiful) Hero's hair is. So cute!! I'm so glad she is now potty trained. What a blessing. I peeked at your headbands. They are beautiful! You are so talented.

Jenny said...

I hate that time!
We go 1-4 too!
Unfortunately Jack (22 months) takes a nap at 1:30. He's a big Mamas boy & currently hates nursery! So leaving him is terrible combined with a tired boy...he's a big mess! Nick & I have been taking turns missing our classes to take him home for a nap!
I feel like we are partially inactive!
But I kinda like sneaking home for a nap! When will I ever have the excuse!

Amy said...

Chanse is such a creative little guy! His Annikan dog lying next to him looks so funny! I wish we were closer so the kids could all play together.