Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Hero!!

Happy birthday Hero!!! I can't believe you are 3!!
Today we had cupcakes and gave Hero the presents from us. She got 2 note pads one with princesses on it and the other with Tinker Bell. She loved them. She loves to draw!! She also got Barbie movies 12 Dancing Princesses, Island Princess and Diamond Castle ( I think that is what the third one is called.) She really wanted The 12 Dancing Princesses and it came in a three pack so she got two other movies!! She loved it. After all that I told her she needed to go to bed because her birthday party is tomorrow and she said "but we just had my party." Really was that all we needed to do. I have been working on her party for weeks. It is going to be Tinker Bell party and the girls are going to dress up as fairies. I made Fairy tutus, wands, and head wreaths. They will get pixie dust and glitter nail polish and shimmer lip gloss. Then we will do a fairy dance and have cake and presents. Man and all she need was cupcakes and 3 presents. It lasted about 20 minutes. Well I know she will like her party tomorrow. Pictures to come soon!!
Oh it was really cute Heidi told me right when Cami woke up today she said she needed to call Hero because it is her birthday!! Cute cousins they remembered. When Hero was called she didn't want to talk to anyone. Silly shy girl!!!
Happy Birthday Hero!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Hero! That is so neat you and Trenton have the same birthday! I hope you all have a great time at your party tomorrow. Wish I could be there to dress up girly like fairies. You are such a pretty little girl, Hero.
Love, Auntie Amy