Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bad Imaginations and Hard Boiled Eggs

Later in the day yesterday Chanse came up to me and told me he remembered his what his bad imagination was last night. He said "There was a candy machine and it got stuck by red lightning and then the candy disappeared." I just started to laugh and then tried to hold it in. It was so funny. That is why he had to come wake me up in the middle of the night. LOL!!!!

Then yesterday Chanse asked for a hard boiled egg. I told him he could get one from the bowl in the refrigerator. So he got one and then a few minutes later Chanse comes running to me and he says "Hero got an egg and there is something wrong." Hero said "I cracked it and it was all melted." Hero got her egg from the carton not the bowl. Silly girl so her egg was all melted. She then got one from the bowl and they all had hard boiled eggs.

And let me add Sterling did not go to bed last night until 10:00 then she woke up at least two times. What a stinker. I need sleep. She ended up in our bed at 4 am ish. So I was kicked the rest of the night and woke-up with a baby doll under my back. OUCH!! Does she ever sleep? And she constantly says she is hungry. She is a bottomless pit. She eats and eats and eats. It is incredible.

No comments: