Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last Day of Church

Chanse asked me "When is the last day of church?" I said "never, we always go to church." He said "But I really want it to be the last day." I asked "Why?" He said "Because on the last day we get to see Jesus."


Today Ben stayed home sick from church. I asked the kids if they wanted to go to Nursery and Primary. Hero was the only one who said yes. SO I decided I would just take the girls and then go do my calling. Chanse wanted to go with me and stay with me. He has been throwing fits about going to his class so I didn't want to deal with it so I wanted him to stay home. We finally got him bribed to stay home with daddy. He was going to watch the third Harry Potter movie with Dragons. He has not seen that one yet. I don't really want the girls to see it yet but Chanse will probably like it. So then right when we were about to leave he changed his mind. So we can't even bribe him to stay home from church. He is a good boy. He went to class as happy as can be. Hero and Sterling went happy as could be too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved seeing all your new updates on what is going on with your family. Sterling's banana video was so cute. She has the cutest little voice. The quote about the melted egg made me laugh, too ;) Also, that's good you can't even bribe Chanse to stay home from church! He wants to choose the right. You must be doing something good then! ;) :)