Monday, September 21, 2009

CVS Game

So I have heard a lot about how you can get stuff for like free and really cheep at CVS. But you go in that store and you look at the prices and it seems like it would never work. Well I finally decided to try it. On Saturday I went to CVS and I got some toothpaste, Natural Instinct hair color, and 2 boxes of Fiber One cereal. The total should have been $18.00 plus some change (I can't remember exactly right now). I used some coupons and split up my purchases to take advantage of the extra care bucks and I ended up saving $11.00 and I left with $2 of extra care bucks and a coupon for spend $15 and get $5 off your next purchase. So today I am going to try to double my extra care bucks with out spending a lot. I would like to spend like $3 or less and leave with $4 extra care bucks. I hope I can do it! I will let you know the results after I go! Wish me luck. I really hope the CVS game works for me.

No comments: